Adalet Law Firm specializes in family relationships and is ready to help you solve difficult and personal issues. Our knowledge and experience allow us to determine the nature and features of the Client's problems and promptly offer solutions to such problems.
In what cases you can not do without the help of a lawyer (attorney)?
We will not impose our services on you, we will explain what you need to take into account when deciding on the election of your representative. Divorce can be by applying to the Registry Office or in cases established by law to the court. If you choose one of the ways to divorce, you do not have to consult a lawyer. However, when there is property to be divided or joint minor children, the lawyer is the person who will quickly and correctly help to resolve such issues. Another important aspect in which it is better to consult a lawyer is the inability or unwillingness of one spouse to see the other, in which case a lawyer is what you need.
To better understand where you need or when you often turn to a lawyer, here are the most common categories of the following disputes:
- Division of joint property of spouses;
- Recovery of alimony from one spouse for the benefit of another or children;
- Appeal against the amount of alimony;
- Establishing or challenging paternity;
- Update the documents required for divorce or resolve issues related to divorce;
- Deprivation or restoration of parental rights;
- Adoption assistance;
- Determining the child's place of residence, the order of participation of parents in the upbringing of children;
- Other disputes that arise between spouses, children, parents of spouses, etc.
Resolving a family dispute is not a simple answer to a difficult question, and any way to resolve such an issue is not acceptable because it is personal and affects the interests of several people. Each path you choose carries risks, but only with a well-constructed strategy will you be able to achieve the desired result. Specialists of our company will help you with this.
How to choose a reliable representative of your interests?
- The first step is to find highly specialized lawyers with experience in the courts of at least 2 years.
- Find as much information as possible about your potential representative - reviews on the Internet, personal pages, etc.
- Talk to such a lawyer about other legal issues related to divorce.
- Ask, perhaps your acquaintance, friend or someone close to you, contacted this lawyer and will give you recommendations and assessments.
- Pay attention to the pricing policy of a lawyer, as low prices indicate a low quality of such services. At the same time, sky-high prices do not indicate the quality of such services, but the desire to get rich. Acceptable and indicative are the average prices formed by the market and indicate the adequacy of a lawyer.
- Read the legal aid agreement in detail.
Remember! Only the representative who has taken responsibility for the result is trustworthy.
How to check the qualification of a lawyer?
In addition to the things we wrote about above, one way to check the qualifications of a lawyer is to communicate directly - in person with such a lawyer. You, the person who is serious about choosing your representative, will probably choose from several options. After all, issues such as raising children or dividing property cannot be resolved on a case-by-case basis, can they?
In our company, the process of providing services is organized so that you can check the competence of our lawyer. We offer a variety of consultation formats:
- personal meeting with a lawyer in our office;
- get a consultation by phone, skype or any messenger;
- online counseling;
- get an answer to your question by email.
You can assess our competence right now by calling and getting the advice you need or arrange a personal meeting with a lawyer.
Sincerely, Law Firm «Adalet»
«Be under legal protection»