Inheritance law is one of the main areas of our activity since 2015. We provide legal advice on inheritance, provide legal support during the inheritance (for an apartment, land, vehicle, etc.), draft the necessary documents for the Client (statements of claim, applications, contracts, etc.), provide comprehensive and full legal support to the Client on other issues arising during the inheritance. Our specialized lawyers and attorneys have sufficient experience and knowledge to help you in accepting an inheritance or resolving an inheritance dispute. In addition, if necessary, we will protect your rights and interests in court. We are a professional with an affordable pricing policy that will help you.
Problems with heritage
If life has brought you to the point where you need to receive (accept) an inheritance, then hereditary problems have bypassed you, and thank God. One incorrect letter or inattention when obtaining or changing a passport and your right to inherit will need to be protected and proved in court. But, most problems can arise with your relatives. Love your neighbor, especially your family - a feeling that is not so much imposed as coming from within. But when it comes to inheritance, some relatives stop being relatives and go crazy because it's about property, money.
To avoid family conflicts and "apartment wars", you should contact a lawyer (lawyer), who will offer you a solution to your issue based on your interests, but within the limits and within the law. To do this, you need a legal professional who must meet the following:
- your representative must have successful experience in conducting such cases;
- the presence of such a lawyer has a wide network of connections with which it will be necessary to work for the registration of the inheritance;
- may reduce the duration of the inheritance procedure;
- can provide renewal of terms of acceptance of inheritance;
- has a clear legal strategy and tactics to bring your case to victory.
Why look for a lawyer (attorney) if your rightful inheritance, no one challenged and there is no conflict with other heirs?
This list of issues can be extended, but the main task of a lawyer (lawyer) in inheritance law - to remove this issue from you, this burden and protect you from possible risks, including property. It is much easier than it seems to make a mistake or be inattentive when resolving an issue that has a right (law). Especially when you have no experience of inheritance and for the first time find yourself in the condition of an heir who needs to inherit the inheritance. There are always risks of inheritance with violations of the law, which will further require you to take a long and costly process to correct such violations.
- outline to you the entire legal procedure of inheritance and the possible outcome;
- receive all necessary information about the presence of other possible heirs to the property;
- reduce to zero the risks of inaccuracies in the preparation of various documents of inheritance;
- will represent your interests in court in a dispute with other heirs;
- will deprive you, if necessary, of the need to communicate (meet) with relatives, friends and other heirs when resolving an inheritance dispute.
If there are no obvious obstacles to a peaceful inheritance, a lawyer will deprive you of bureaucratic work and save you time. If the inheritance is carried out in the presence of a conflict or quarrel with relatives (heirs), the lawyer (attorney) guarantees you protection of your right to inheritance.
What are the subtleties in the work of a lawyer (lawyer) specializing in inheritance law?
The work of a lawyer (lawyer) on inheritance includes the following services:
- mediation work with the parties to the dispute, negotiation activities to resolve the dispute between the heirs over the inheritance;
- establishing the fact of acceptance of the inheritance;
- representation of the Client's interests in disputes over invalidation of the will;
- appeal to the court, if necessary, to include in the hereditary property of the additional property of the testator;
- appeal against actions / inaction of public / private notaries;
- determination of the total number of heirs, their turn, determination of the fact of family relations;
- participation in the renewal of missed deadlines for acceptance of inheritance, collection of evidence;
- other services.
Our lawyers will provide you with a full range of services related to the acceptance of inheritance, from counseling to full legal support of inheritance.
Inheritance attorneys / lawyers solve Client's problems of any complexity. You can see our professionalism at the stage of personal communication. In addition, there is enough information about us on the Internet - reviews and more.
How not to be mistaken?
Actions that will help you not to make a mistake when choosing a lawyer:
- to turn to specialists who specialize in cases of inheritance law, ie are narrow. At the same time, do not look for such a specialist with a low cost of services, because in jurisprudence, the low price of services may (most often) be a sign of incompetence of such a specialist or insufficient competence;
- during personal communication, evaluate for yourself such a lawyer (lawyer), which is very important (manner of speaking, appearance, etc.).
In our company, the process of providing services is organized so that you can check the competence of our lawyer. We offer a variety of consultation formats:
- personal meeting with a lawyer in our office;
- get a consultation by phone, skype or any messenger;
- online counseling;
- get an answer to your question by email.
You can assess our competence right now by calling and getting the advice you need or arrange a personal meeting with a lawyer.
Sincerely, Law Firm «Adalet»
«Be under legal protection»