What is the registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number)?
According to the current legislation of Ukraine, the registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number) is an individual ten-digit unique code of the taxpayer entered in the State Register of Individuals of Ukraine, which is assigned to individuals (residents and nonresidents) taxpayers and other mandatory payments. persists throughout the life of such a person.
That is, in simple words, the registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number) allows you to use various services in Ukraine, including public, and is a necessary condition for the exercise of civil, administrative and other rights in Ukraine by a person. Opening an account, receiving social assistance, opening a business, obtaining the right to drive a vehicle and much more is possible if you have a registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number).
Do all persons need the registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number) who arrived in Ukraine?
Of course not. If you came to Ukraine for tourist purposes to get acquainted with Ukrainian culture, or to relatives for a short time, or just to relax, then of course, you do not need to obtain a registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number). But, if you decide to stay in Ukraine and engage in any activity or just live a longer period, then in order not to feel discomfort when applying to various bodies or institutions (banks, etc.), etc., you will need to obtain a registration number taxpayer's account card (identification number).
That is, the need to obtain an identification number depends on whether you will be engaged in any activity in Ukraine.
How to get an identification number, and what documents are required for this?
In order to obtain a registration number of a taxpayer's registration card (identification number) in Ukraine, a foreigner must apply to the State Tax Service of Ukraine. Such an appeal can be made in person or through a representative (lawyer, attorney).
The application is made in the form of a completed registration card of a natural person-taxpayer on the form № 1DR, which is also your application for an identification number.
The following documents must be attached to such an application:
- A copy of your passport. However, it is necessary to have the original of such a document with you. If you are in Ukraine and have received a residence permit in Ukraine, then you need to present and attach to the application (application), a copy of the residence permit (permanent or temporary) in Ukraine. Your passport or identity document must contain the following information: surname, patronymic (if any), date of birth, place of birth, place of residence, citizenship, details of your passport document and your tax number (if any) ) which is assigned to you in your state.
- Passport document, which you present and submit to the State Tax Service of Ukraine and which is in a foreign language, must be translated into Ukrainian and notarized, and a copy of such translation must be attached to your application (statement).
- If all the above documents are collected and compiled by your representative (lawyer, attorney), and he will apply to the tax service of Ukraine to obtain an identification number for you, you will need to add to the above list of documents and a notarized power of attorney for such a representative.
Having prepared the necessary documents, you will need to contact the nearest taxpayer service center of the State Tax Service of Ukraine at the place of your actual location.
If the tax service does not have additional questions to the package of documents submitted by you, then within 3 days you will receive your registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number) in Ukraine.
If you have any additional questions or need for additional clarifications, please contact the listed contact details on this site, our specialists will not give you a professional and complete consultation.
In our company, the process of providing services is organized so that you can check the competence of our lawyer. We offer a variety of consultation formats:
- personal meeting with a lawyer in our office;
- get a consultation by phone, skype or any messenger;
- online counseling;
- get an answer to your question by email.
You can assess our competence right now by calling and getting the advice you need or arrange a personal meeting with a lawyer.
Sincerely, Law Firm «Adalet»
«Be under legal protection»